Quicksupport is a pre-configured remote support tool based on Teamviewer. Once installed, the Kickle support team will be able to assist you remotely.
If you're using version Kickle 2.x (Kickle for Skype for Business):
You need to restart the Kickle device in administrator mode.
The following articles will guide you on how to restart your Kickle device to admin mode:
Once done, you can continue the procedure
First, download Teamviewer QuickSupport: http://quicksupport-fullinstallation.kickle.com/
Once the download is complete, double-click the downloaded file and follow the instructions below:
1. Welcome to the installation, tap 'Next' to continue.
2. Check the 'Company / Commercial use' options and tap 'Next' to continue with the installation process.
3. Once the installation process has completed, click 'Next' to define the unattended access.
4. Fill in the personal 'password' and 'confirm password' fields with the following password: KICKLE@room
It is very important to use the password KICKLE@room
You'll be able to change it later on if you want to remove the access.
5. Tap 'Next' to continue.
- Tap the 'Allow and finish' button.
Capture or write down your 'ID' and 'Password' and send it to the Kickle support agent. They will assist you in the migration process.